Electrical Modifications

   Electrical Contractor - Southern VA / Northern NC in and around Lake Gaston
   OFFICE: (434) 447-2688   E-MAIL:  electmod@yahoo.com


Electric Power Strips - Electrical Modifications
Telephone & Internet Wiring Electrician Lake Gaston
Electric Circuits

Company Profile

From design to finish, Electrical Modifications experienced electricians and technicians provide the knowledge and expertise to ensure your electrical project is completed on time, on budget and up to code.

...more info


Contact Our Electric Co.

Contact Electrical Modifications today and we'll show you how our experience and knowledge far exceeds our competition. We are located in La Crosse VA near South Hill, Virginia.

...more info


Links of Interest

For electrical resources and local area resources, we have provide some helpful links for your convenience.

...more info

Lake Gaston Electrician

We hope you enjoy our website. Our goal is to provide you with an informative site, that includes information about what we do, and how we do it. When you have a situation that requires a professional electrician's attention in or around Lake Gaston NC or VA, please consider calling on us for assistance.

Electrical Services We Provide

Electrical Modifications is dedicated to bringing the community of Lake Gaston and its surrounding areas quality electrical services at an affordable and competitive price. We are a family owned business, licensed in both VA & NC, with over 23 years of knowledge & experience to serve you.

Our service area includes Virginia counties of Mecklenburg & Brunswick as well as North Carolina counties of Halifax, Northampton & Warren.

A sampling of our services include:

  • Wiring Repair & Upgrades for Commercial & Residential Clients
  • Appliance & Lighting Installation
  • Network & Telephone Installations

...more info

Facts About Electricity

Overloading an electrical outlet is a common mistake. Outlets have certain limitations and overloading them with extension cords, and power strips may likely cause overheating, and possibly a fire.

...more info